Dedicated Premises Liability Attorney Pursues Justice for the Injured
Maryland slip and fall lawyer can help you seek compensation
Commercial and residential property owners and managers have a responsibility to keep their homes, stores, and general grounds in good repair — or to give advance warning to visitors if there are hazards to be avoided. When they fail to do so and you suffer harm as a result, you may have the right to seek compensation. At the Lebowitz Law Firm, Mr. Lebowitz possesses an impressive knowledge of Maryland premises liability laws.
Premises liability cases often revolve around injuries caused by:
- Poor security
- Wet floors
- Unsafe walkways
- Unsafe structures
- Falling objects
- Snow and ice accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Poor retail store maintenance
- Subway accidents
- Bus accidents
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Dog bites
The Lebowitz Law Firm can help clients with many services, including:
- Consulting medical professionals to verify the extent of your injuries and the cost of recovery
- Researching whether anyone else has been injured in the same location, or if anyone has complained about the property’s condition previously
- Structuring sound arguments to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible
We help clients file suit against property owners, tenants, landlords, security guards and companies, management companies, and other at-fault parties in premises liability claims. We do everything necessary to help you obtain damages for medical expenses, lost wages, damaged property, and pain and suffering.
Contact our Elkridge premises liability law firm
The Lebowitz Law Firm is your ideal source for comprehensive assistance if you have been injured on another person’s property. Contact our firm online or at 410-730-9010 to speak to an attorney regarding your accident. We represent clients in both Maryland and the District of Columbia.